How to buy plants online @ Lush Plants Nursery Australia
- Browse our plants for sale, or select a specific category by hovering over the 'plant shop' button in the top menu.
- Use the green 'add to cart' button to add your plants to your cart. If a 'notify me' link is displayed instead of the 'add to cart' button, it means the product is out of stock. You can use this link to be notified once the products are back in stock.
- Once you have finished adding plants to your cart, go to your cart; located on the top menu.
- Click 'checkout' and select wether you want to checkout as a 'guest' or click 'show login' to create an account or login to an existing account.
- Scroll down to enter your details.
- If you have a coupon code, enter it here (under the item list) and click 'save'
- Select a payment method; credit card, PayPal or Bank Deposit.
- Read our 'Terms and Conditions', tick the 'agree' box and click 'confirm purchase'!
- If you selected 'Credit Card', you will now be taken to the secure processing facility via the Commonwealth Bank.
- If you selected 'PayPal', you will now be taken to the PayPal website to pay.
- If you selected 'bank deposit', you will now see our bank details.
Additional ordering info
Please scroll down for information regarding buying online plants & our online plants website.
Buying plants online through Lush Plants plant nursery is a convenient way to buy plants online. The easiest way is to select a category under the 'plant shop' menu, located in the top menu. A list of categories will drop down when you mouse-over. You can select the ‘all online plants for sale’ category to view all online plants in stock.
You can also search for a specific online plant by entering it into the search box. The search box is located on every page, right on top. Start typing a query and it will come up with suggestions.
Plant sizes & photo's
All plant sizes are listed in the plant descriptions. Usually a description starts with 'plants for sale: 20-30cm tall', or something similar. Most of our plants will be between 15 and 40cm tall. Clicking on the title of the plant will take you to the full plant description, with photo's, more information etc.
Adding online plants to your cart
You can add the required quantity of the online plant of your choice straight to your cart by clicking on the green 'add to cart' button. You’ll find this button on the browsing pages and also in the product descriptions down the bottom.
Sometimes, rather than an 'add to cart' button, there may be no button at all, or it may have a 'notify me' button. This means that either the online plant is out of stock. You can click on the 'notify me' button to be notified when the plant comes back in stock. You can view your cart at any time by clicking on the 'cart' button in the menu at the top of the page, next to the login button.
Any coupon codes can be entered into the checkout, once you have selected your online plants.
Editing online plants in your cart
You can adjust the quantity, add, or delete online plants in your cart. If you are a returning customer, you can fill in your login name and password and sign in. If you are a new customer please fill out your details here.
We accept Credit Cards, PayPal and bank deposit. Our whole website is full secure & encrypted by SSL - you can see a little green padlock in the address bar, next to our website address. This shows that pages are secure.
If a CSV code is required, this is usually the last 3 digits on the back of your credit card.
No Shipping Method Message
If you are having trouble with messages such as "no shipping method" check you have correctly selected your State and Postcode. Note we are now only sending plants to QLD, NSW and ACT, but ship non-plant items Australia Wide. If you have a plant in your cart and are outside QLD, NSW or ACT you will get this message. If this message keeps occurring and it shouldn't be, log out, clear your browser history and revisit our website - this will usually fix this. If you are still having trouble or unsure of any aspect of your order, please drop us a line on our contact page and we will sort it out for you :)
Plants as gifts
Online plants make a wonderful gift for birthdays and other occasions, and we can send your plants as a gift to someone else. Just leave us a note in checkout in the comment box. Please enter the address of the recipient in the checkout, and specify your own details in the comment box. Please be aware that we can’t guarantee delivery dates.
Please check our ‘Online Plants Postage and Packing' page for information about postage and packaging. We use a flat-rate system, which means you only pay 1 postage price for up to 10 plants! So, the price is the same whether you order 1 plant or 10 plants. If you order 11-20 plants etc. an additional flat rate applies. Note: we have elected to now service only QLD, NSW and ACT with live plant delivery.
Plant & Garden care
Please go to our garden and plant care blog for lots of growing information and articles about plants. You can also subscribe to receive updates, and we will share our specials with you here. check our ‘how to care for your plants when you buy plants online’ article about information on how to care for your online plants.